Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:15:21 +0000
From:      "imp (Warner Losh)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D2018: Introduce Annapurna Labs AHCI support

imp added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/dev/ahci/ahci.c:150-153 We should document this then. Add a comment that states that some platforms, specifically BLAH, require writing to this read-only register so a quirk is provided to update them and prevent writing to standard conforming devices. This way we know we can eliminate it if it turns out that the current root-cause analysis proves to be inaccurate or better worked around.
  sys/dev/ahci/ahci.c:199-201 I'd add a comment here as well so we know why we do this weird, odd-ball thing. It will also help reduce the temptation to cut and paste it for devices that clearly don't need it.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2018

To: zbb, mav, imp, smh
Cc: freebsd-arm