Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:48:10 -0400
From:      Scott Dodson <gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebd.org
Subject:   SB Live breakage?

I looked through the archives for posts concerning the SB Live and
could not find anything.  My SB Live Value was working fine on a system
based off of July 17th-2001 code, this past week I have updated and now
I can not use the card.  It is detected on boot up, however /dev/dsp is
not available.  If i try MAKEDEV it says it's not configured.

%dmesg |grep pcm
pcm0: <Creative EMU10K1> port 0xd400-0xd41f irq 11 at device 9.0 on pci0

host# ./MAKEDEV dsp
dsp - no such device name

--
Scott Dodson  EDCA2785        5CF0 D9A7 7DA0 9459 45E0
gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu  1790 A5F0 26CB EDCA 2785