Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:53:41 -0400
From:      Mathew KANNER <mat@cs.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   my crummy diskless howto page

Hi All,
	I was whipping something up for in-house use.  Maybe other
would like to take a look at it.  It describes how to set-up diskless
workstations with PXE but without BOOTP.  I'm sure it's relevance will
quickly diminish once 4.2-RELEASE comes out.

http://www.cs.McGill.CA/~mat/diskless/

	If you find any problems, esp. ones that reveal inside info
about us, please let me know.

	Thanks,
	--Mat

--
Mathew Kanner <mat@CS.McGill.CA>  SOCS McGill University
   Obtuse quote: He [not me] understands: "This field of perception