Date:      Mon, 30 May 2005 16:21:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "Fafa Hafiz Krantz" <fteg@london.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [30-05-05] Layout update

On Mon, May 30, 2005 15:41, Fafa Hafiz Krantz said:

Hi Fafa!

> You're wasting your time, the webdesign contest hasn't started yet.

So?

So far i have only seen complaints from you and no actual contribution
to the discussion and ideas. If you want to talk along, please consider
thinking what can be done and what looks great instead of just
complaining.

> Your design is very clear and mature, however it doesn't give the
> project
> the corporate feel that it requires to sustain among the big players.

We need a simple site that does what it needs to do; we do not have to
be a big player for that. Please keep your head on your shoulders; it's
currently flying away from you.

> Don't give away your ideas this early :)
> Make them better, and use them to win that competition!

Life isn't about winning competition's. The contributors to FreeBSD
think it's just a way of life to help eachother instead of winning etc.
Other operating systems might have that opinion but i personally think
we
are just a happy camp of users who are willing to create a great
product. So my advise would actually be ; bring your ideas so we can
think with all of us (with usefull feedback instead of rants!) how we
want to have the new freebsd site.

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder  ** remko@elvandar.org