Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:12:35 -0400
From:      Greg Burch <gregb@qosnet.com>
To:        Mervyn Ah-Young <merv@planet.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATM Support for 2.2.2

Mervyn Ah-Young wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are currently looking at FreeBSD 2.2.2 for our Gaming Network
> based on over 12000 gaming machines.

We're currently working on a project providing Qos UNI 3.0/3.1 at OC3
speeds on FreeBSD 2.2.2. This will evolve to support UNI 4.0. We have
prototyped with the HARP code and will be replacing this with our own.
Our work will be leading to a commercial product. I can send you
additional information if you contact me directly.

Greg Burch
Qosnetics
gregb@qosnet.com