Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 1995 11:56:34 -0700
From:      Aaron Bromagem <aaron@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org (via Change Informatin Form)
Subject:   Re: Yahoo Change URL Request

The change you have requested has been done. However you will only be
able to view it when we update the database which typically takes
place on a periodic basis, mostly at night. Please send me mail if the
changes are not present or valid within 24-48 hours.  Please be aware
that Yahoo! reserves the right to edit change requests when needed.

Thanx ..

Aaron

ps. The email address admin@yahoo.com will no longer be used for
contacting Yahoo. All requests, changes, submissions, etc will be handled
through the "Write Us" at the top of each Yahoo page. In order for us to
receive your email, make sure you use this new feature provided.

--
Administrator					110 Pioneer Way Unit F
Yahoo! Corporation				Mountain View, CA 94014