Date:      Sun, 20 May 2007 20:46:03 +0200
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X.org 7.2 ports merged into the FreeBSD Ports Tree

--Vy1A5eXR7jld12ZH

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 08:42:05PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smrgrav wrote:
> Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> writes:
> > Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav <des@des.no> writes:
> >> The commit message never showed up in my inbox...
> > Check your mail log.  On my system I have cvsmail configured to add
> > diffs to the commit mails (which is implemented by repeatedly querying
> > cvsweb), and postfix timed out waiting for it to finish (not
> > surprising), and bounced the email.
>=20
> I don't have anything like that set up.
>=20
> My logs show that nothing larger than ~4000 bytes has been received (nor
> rejected) from owner-ports-committers@freebsd.org in the last two days.
> In fact, nothing at all coming from mx2.freebsd.org has been rejected.
>=20
> The message never left mx2.
>=20
Simon mumbled something about ports-committers being special (i.e. an
alias, not a list) and probably already was refused somewhere on
hub/mx2, and the message only went out on cvs-all and cvs-ports.

-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
It's made up of several layers   \\\_\   /_///    erwin@FreeBSD.org
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin@aauug.dk

--Vy1A5eXR7jld12ZH

--Vy1A5eXR7jld12ZH--