Date:      Mon, 08 Dec 1997 19:53:28 -0500
From:      SPike <sporkl@dti.net>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PPP/winbloze 95 problems

Hi Again.

	Still using the crappy part of my computer for networking. GRRR.
When I manually delete ALL/add 0 0 HISADDR, I can at least get a
response. When I try to do any networking, I can at least get a domain
name resolution. So, if I "telnet freebsd.org" I will keep sending
packets, it will say trying "xxx.xxx.xxx....", so that one packet
containing the resolved host name comes back over the line, but then it
just drops the other 800 packets I try to send. Is this an incorrect
routing? In other words, am I routed to their name servers but not their
actual traffic servers? Do I need to call these guys and find out the
IP's of their hub server or something equally crufty? Thanks.

	-Spike