Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 06:30:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Soren Dayton <csdayton@midway.uchicago.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Pine Ports

On Sat, 18 May 1996, Soren Dayton wrote:
> the developers called 3.92 a beta (and told people not to use it) and
> 3.93 has a bug that kills your terminal emulator if you have 24 lines
> (and the developers tell you not to use it) Clever.  I think that I will
> stick with MH.

Is this '24 line' bug reproducable?  I've been running 3.93 for a month
here and have had NO problems with it.  It seems that it doesn't do the
CPU sucking thing as much either.  (With 3.91 I was constantly chasing
hung pine processes on the front end box.)

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|