Date:      Tue, 19 May 2020 11:12:31 +0100
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere segmentation fault on 13-CURRENT

When configuring ports with this option:

poudriere options -j 13 -p gui -z v8 lang/v8

for every port the configuration ends with "Segmentation fault". For
example, with that command the first port that shows up is
"python27-2.7.18". After the ncurses dialog is shown I click OK which
supposed to save the option. But instead, I see "Segmentation fault" and
nothing is written to
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/13-gui-v8-options/lang_python27/

This only happens when I use kernel 13-CURRENT and "Segmentation fault"
would happen regardless if used -j 13 or -j 12 or -j 12.1 (STABLE and
12.1 jails respectively). Otherwise compiling with poudriere on kernel
13 works fine, it's just the options that don't work.

I have to boot kernel 12, configure options, then boot kernel 13 to compile.

What might be the issue?

GrzegorzJ