Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 1999 23:59:23 -0700
From:      "Robert Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net, billieakay@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: IE for FreeBSD

>>> "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com> 9/5/99 6:06:47 PM >>>
Hi,
     Here's a copy of the message that I send to Microsoft under product
suggestions:

------Begin copy------

Hello,

      I am a user of a BSD UNIX operating system called FreeBSD.
(Information on FreeBSD is available at www.freebsd.org)

     I and some other of my fellow FreeBSD users would like to see a =
version
of Microsoft Internet Explorer (4.0 or greater) for our OS.

     A thing to note is that FreeBSD has support to execute Linux =
binaries.

     Currently, the only decent modern browser for our system is Netscape
Communicator which to some of us is a second choice for a browser even =
when
we are running Windows.

     Unlike some UNIX system users, I respect Microsoft and I am very much
impressed to see that IE had been ported to UNIX (A competing platform) in
the first place.

     I would appreciate some feedback on my request.

     Thanks

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com=20

-----End Copy-----