Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:18:19 +0000
From:      "James Kitula" <oodomari@oodomari.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NDI[AB]: JKT: Blsvn: JV Invite

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
I sent you an e-mail last week but did not receive any feedback from y=
ou so I am sending this message hoping to get your response.
We are international project financiers and we specialize in both star=
t up projects and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expa=
nsion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.
We will like to partner with you/your company should you be interested=
 or may require funding for the expansion of your business. We will be=
 glad to receiving your terms and condition before proceeding further.
We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our busines=
s interest and we are open for discussion to any lucrative investments=
 you can recommend to us which will be implemented under a blind trust=
 investment venture.
This is my personal email:

jameskitulax@gmail.com
Looking forward to hear from you.