Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux-realplay and KDE artsd problem

I am having trouble configuring linux-realplay to use audio while KDE artsd is
running.  The comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc is perfectly clear to me up to the
point when it says "point xmms to /dev/dsp0.0, artsd to /dev/dsp0.1 and
realplay to /dev/dsp0.2"  I have no clue as to how to point linux-realplay to
/dev/dsp0.2 or any dsp device for that matter.  The sysctl part was easy to do.
 Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
BP

------