Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:46:28 -0700 (MST)
From:      "David G. Andersen" <dga@pobox.com>
To:        dsyphers@hep.uchicago.edu (David Syphers)
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sshd listening on port 6010

It is correct, because it's still trying to do X11 forwarding in case
you run any X apps on that box.

If you don't like it, then disable X11 forwarding in your ssh config
file, the system ssh config file, or on a per connection basis using
the command line flags.

  -Dave

work: dga@lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga@pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/