Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2011 01:34:17 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Patrick Ian <pranspach@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: chromium-13.0.782.112

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Patrick Ian <pranspach@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I would like to use the chromedriver target from the chromium port.
> However, I do not know how to add that target to my local ports
> chromium configuration. How do I make the chromedriver target?
>
> --
> -Patrick Ranspach-

Hello,

Do a make patch in the port's directory, set GYP_DEFINES*
and then you can cd into work/chromium-version directory
and play with gmake target -jx.

I believe that the makefiles are created automatically if they
don't exist but if you have problems run the following :
python ./build/gyp_chromium chrome/chrome.gyp --depth .

I haven't heard of chromedriver before but please report
your findings back so we can work on a port option.

* setenv GYP_DEFINES "use_system_libxml=1 use_system_ffmpeg=0
use_system_yasm=1 python_ver=2.7 ffmpeg_branding=Chrome use_gconf=1
use_system_vpx=1 disable_nacl=1 use_ibus=0 linux_use_heapchecker=1
linux_link_gsettings=1 linux_link_gnome_keyring=1 use_gnome_keyring=1"

Regards,
George