Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:25:02 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Unable to configure printer in libreoffice 3.5.2.2

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

According to the libreoffice help, printers should be installed using
spadmin but when I start it, I get a popup window stating "No printers
can be installed because the file system is read-only."  This error
message is wrong because there aren't any read-only filesystems and I
get the same error as root.  I've tried looking through a kdump
without finding anything obviously wrong and Google isn't any help.

Could someone please explain how to configure printers in LO.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+

--mYCpIKhGyMATD0i+--