Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:25:42 -0600
From:      AndyGroz <agroz@uslink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Install can't find \bin

I'm installing on a 486, 2.2.8

It goes thru the install fine until it tries to find the \bin files.
I've put them in \freebsd\bin, \freebsd, \bin, etc (on DOS partitition)
and it will not load them , I get a write -1 error.

The bin.inf has always been in the same directory as the other bin.
* files ., and a copy in the directory above...

It finds and loads \doc, \manpages, \src, etc just find (they are in
\freebsd in their own directories)

No luck whatsoever. I am running Linux on another drive, could I try
putting them there and accessing them? or??
Ideas needed !

--
agrozREMOVEME@uslink.net
*Linux powered*