Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:04:17 -0500
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.magicnet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: where to get hardware

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 08:57:00AM -0500, Thus Spake Eric W. Bates:
> My favorite little VAR down the street cannot find me 3-button mice
> (more signs of MS dominance). He checked Ingram Micro and a few other
> places.

Someone doesn't know how to look at either the VAR or the
distributor.   Go to www.logitech.com and you will see
the First Mouse 3 Button Mouse.

You can grab a link and if you wish you can follow their links
to either dealers/distributors or online-resellers.  [the latter
includes their own on-line store]

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion   bv @ wjv.com