Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:47:30 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
Cc:        Michael Bretterklieber <mbretter@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE:Problems with PicoBSD 0.43 in 3.1-RELEASE

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, John Baldwin wrote:

> I don't belive so because PAM requires dynamic modules (i.e. it can't be
> statically compiled in) and AFAIK PicoBSD doesn't support dynamic libaries
> and/or modules.  That was the reason NOPAM was created in the first place.

But since that time John (Polstra) added static version of PAM, and now
we're happy again, or unhappy if surprised...

Watch out, the things are rolling pretty fast ;-)

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----