Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:30:31 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@web.de>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   devel/subversion: Module mod_dav_svn gets not build, breaks Apache 24 DAV/SVN installations!

Several systems running FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT with Apache 24 serving
development subversion repositories via WebDAV were broken by a faulty
devel/subversion port, just updated to 1.8.0 today.

Strange thing is that those fancy dialog boxes for the configuration
ALWAYS popo up no matter whether I have selected my options before or
not (same stupid behaviour in SWIG). This is a pain in the ass when
updating lots of ports, choosing at the beginning all the proper
options and hoping having an unattended update procedure.

Although selected, devel/subversion (1.8.0) doesn't build the module
mod_dav_svn which is crucial for the subversion subsystem.

Can someone help?

Oliver