Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 05:15:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Morten Grunnet Buhl <nemo@rudiment.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   qmail and /etc/hosts.allow

hello people,
I have just installed and configure qmail on a machine, it all went very
quick and painless. but now im having problems with my hosts.allow file, I
would like to do something like

ALL : localhost 127.0.0.1 : allow
sshd : ALL : allow
qmail-smtp : ALL : allow
ALL : ALL : deny

or something to that extent, but this doesnt work. I have ssh access to
the machine but not to qmail-smtp. If I remove ALL : ALL : deny I can
connect to the qmail-smtp without problems. Please help me, what am I
doing wrong?

Thanks, Morten.