Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@cs.uoregon.edu>
To:        Jakob Alvermark <jakob@teligent.se>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3C905B-TX ?

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Jakob Alvermark wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a new machine here, with 3com 3C905B-TX cards in it.
>
> I boot it up with the 2.2.5-RELEASE boot disc, and the cards are not
> recognized. From what I understand the 3C905 cards should be supported.
[snip]
my understanding is that the 3C905B cards are /different/ enough from
the 3C905 cards that they might not work with the regular 3C905 driver.
This is true wrt BeOS AFAIK, so it makes sense you are having this
trouble.  Confirmations, anyone?

Woody Carey              wcarey@cs.uoregon.edu

Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems.  It's easy to
criticize, but if everybody hated you, you'd be paranoid too.
		-- D. J. Hicks

http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~wcarey