Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:10:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Kraemer <brian@etchings.com>
To:        "Paul A. Procacci" <paul@datapipe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ERRORS COMPILING KERNEL

You've probably already found a workaround by now, but I ran into the same
problem. The thing that was the problem for me was that I was doing a:

  make -j 4 buildkernel KERNCON=FOO

I dropped the "-j 4" and it built cleanly. I did, however, use "-j 4"
for the buildworld and it worked just fine.

HTH

-Brian