Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:47:55 -0400
From:      "Mike Jakubik" <mikej@trigger.net>
To:        "Ken Gunderson" <kgunders@hpb50341.boi.hp.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: intel etherexpress pro and fxp status??

If you are looking for stability, compatibility and speed all in one, I
would go with a 3com card. My personal favorite is the 3c905c. I have never
had any problems with this card. However, I have gone thought a number of
fxp cards and motherboards with onboard chipsets. Some would cause problems,
some would work ok, you wont know for sure until your try.