Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:24:52 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, linimon@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Spam on -ports

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 07:50:40AM +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> Is it official FreeBSD policy to allow spammers free reign on this
> list, or is the list owner merely incompetent?

or is it 3) spam is a never-ending arms race, and the volunteers are
struggling to keep up?

Honestly, I do not understand why people make posts like this.

Speaking as someone who, behind the scenes, helps people try to stay
motivated, all you're doing is make other people's lives miserable --
including mine.

mcl