Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:59:07 +0000
From:      Shagaholic <admin@shagaholic.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wink back at Margy

ShagaholicPlease add admin@shagaholic.com to your contacts list, or mark as=
 safe to make sure you receive our emailsHi OzzyRebdowt, these singles want=
 some action. Contact 'em before someone else does!Margy | 22, Female | Tom=
s River, USA Come, on,, be, good, and,...View all photosSend emailChat nowA=
ll4U00 | 22, Female | Freehold, USA Please, do, not, e-mail,...View all pho=
tosSend emailChat nowcat | 22, Female | Toms River, USA can, you, give, me,=
 a, huView all photosSend emailChat nowsexyhot... | 21, Female | New York, =
USA borView all photosSend emailChat nowalice | 21, Female | Point Pleasant=
, USA why, you, want, View all photosSend emailChat nowDo you want to look =
through other singles whom you might like?Click to see all singlesManage yo=
ur email settings here.If you don't want to get this kind of email anymore,=
 click hereWe'd hate to see you go, but if you want to unsubscribe to all o=
ur emails, you can do that here(c) 2012 Alcuda (Shagaholic), Office 22, 6 T=
assou Papadopoulou, Nicosia, 2373 Cyprus