Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 18:56:12 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org (Justin T. Gibbs)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, hsu@clinet.fi, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cyclades 32-port card, cy/cyb drivers

Justin T. Gibbs stands accused of saying:
> seems to be in the kernel driver.  Anyway, as soon as I get back from
> vacation, there will be a much revamped version of the driver hitting
> the tree that should fix most of these problems.  I'm not, however,

Just a clarification here, in case my unhappy tenor made it through in
my posting;  I'm not whining about you taking a holiday, I'm just unhappy
because I've been trying to help these people and _everything_ imaginable
has gone wrong.

> "beta" testers give it a clean bill of health.  A few more days is
> all I ask.  I should be back at my home keyboard sometime Friday.

Take your holiday; ignore us and enjoy yourself; I'll be revolting and
trite and point out that you deserve it.

> Justin T. Gibbs

Thanks for the feedback.

]] "Who does BSD?" "We do Chucky, we do."                               [[