Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 06:00:38 +0000
From:      "Liu Siwei" <swliu77@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@cn.freebsd.org
Subject:   help me

Hello, I have installed KDE2.2.2 in FreeBSD form ports(source). I'm in
Chinese(GB), the KDE environment has its locale: zh_CN.GB2312. But FreeBSD
want zh_CN.EUC, so my chinput( chinput or chinput2 or linux Emu chinput)
can't input to kedit, kwirte ,all KDE's app. But i run gnome's app under
KDE, i can input Chinese Word. How could to it?

When I set LANG and LC_ALL to zh_CN.EUC, the KDE's Chinese display ugly! So
I set to zh_CN.GB2312, KDE's display is right( I have installed i18n for
Chinese), But I can't input any Chinese word to KDE's app.

Best Regard.