Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 03:20:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 use of libgnumalloc

 * I just releaded the XiG motif, that's where that sucker came from!  I'll
 * write them .... I had to order new media from them, my original floppies
 * turned out to be unreadable ... they only charged me $10 for the new cdrom
 * media, thought that was fair, and they've _really_ improved their install
 * script, but I guess there's more to go.

Yeah.  XiG doesn't appear to be overly interested (to put it mildly)
about XFree86 compatibility, we've got a lot of reports of this sort
from innocent XiG users.  Maybe I should add a check to bsd.port.mk to
see if XiG stuff is installed and warn the user that we test ports
only with XFree86....

Satoshi