Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:32:29 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?= <peter@pean.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NanoBSD don't boot.

I've found a pdf about installing NanoBSD on phk.freebsd.dk. Everything
worked out quite well untill I tried to boot the CF card (I've had no
problem booting a standard minimal install from the CF before.)  This is
what I did:

* sh nanobsd.sh -c uchman.conf  ( http://pean.org/uchman.conf )
* dd if=_.disk.full of=/dev/ad4 bs=64kb (ad4 == my CF-card)

Everything seems to work fine but when I try to boot it just says:

BTX loader 1.00 BTX version is 1.01
and then nothing.

I tried to boot the machine with a freebsd-installation and set the
partitions bootable but
no success. What could have gone wrong?

I have also tried to create an image with the default config but the
same problem occur.