Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 09:11:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 500au

Dear friends I think DAvid is right noone really knows at al lthe exact
configuration of these Miatas.
Somene even told me that there were models of MiataGL without the 2 USB
ports. In the DreeBSD HARDWARE.TXT is reported that a MiataGL must have in
the rear 2 USB port but this machine I am about to buy is a MiataGL wiouth
the 2 USB ports...

Rick