Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:02:16 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fxtv 0.47 patch

 |          http://multiverse.com/~rhh/fxtv/

I goofed and only tested compilation on a kernel that had the X-10 patch
applied.  Thanks to Roger Hardiman for reporting this.

If you fetched fxtv source before 7am EST 6/2, attached is a patch to apply
to your source so it will build.

If you haven't fetched it yet, just pull from the web page.  I updated the
source package to contain the fix.  To build the port you'll need to do
"make makesum install" instead of "make install" for now.

I'll regenerate the MD5 file later when I'm at my FreeBSD box so the
"makesum" isn't necessary.

Randall