Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:31:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      phil@ipal.net
To:        thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se (Thomas Uhrfelt)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing 3.1 from CD

Thomas Uhrfelt wrote:

> Just a question, is the CDrom on the master slot? Please inform us of the
> current setup (channels etc)

Two machines have:
    ASUS MEL-M motherboard, Celeron 333 Mhz CPU
    IDE primary master:    removeable harddrive (power down to remove)
    IDE primary slave:     not usable
    IDE secondary master:  CDROM
    IDE secondary slave:   empty
One machine has (this machine is a dedicated router):
    ASUS MEL-M motherboard, Celeron 333 Mhz CPU
    IDE primary master:    empty
    IDE primary slave:     empty
    IDE secondary master:  CDROM
    IDE secondary slave:   empty
One machine has:
    Intel SR440BX motherboard, Pentium-II 400 MHz CPU
    IDE primary master:    removeable harddrive (power down to remove)
    IDE primary slave:     not usable
    IDE secondary master:  CDROM
    IDE secondary slave:   Iomega ZIP
One machine has:
    ASUS P2B-VM motherboard, Pentium-II 400 MHz CPU
    IDE primary master:    IDE drive with Redhat 6.0
    IDE primary slave:     empty
    IDE secondary master:  removeable harddrive (power down to remove)
    IDE secondary slave:   not usable
    SCSI target 0:         Yamaha CD/RW 4416S
    SCSI target 1:         Iomega ZIP
    SCSI target 2:         Iomega ZIP
    SCSI target 3:         Sony SDT-9000 DAT tape
    SCSI target 4:         empty
    SCSI target 5:         empty
    SCSI target 6:         Philips PCA-80 CDROM
    SCSI target 7:         Adaptec 2940 controller

All 5 machines have Netgear FA-310-TX network card.

Phil Howard | a9b9c2d1@lame8ads.org no1way93@no6place.net die4spam@nowhere6.net
  phil      | no37ads6@s3p5a1m8.edu stop1ads@spammer1.org stop6ads@nowhere3.net
      at    | stop9ads@noplace0.net end7it68@nowhere8.org stop8351@anywhere.com
  ipal      | stop9it1@spam4mer.org stop8446@dumbads5.org w2x3y4z1@no6place.net