Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 97 10:04:32 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard"  <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Brian Tao  <taob@vex.net>
Cc:        FreeBSd Chat list  <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

> > We already have a corporation established, we just need to make it
> > act more like one. :-)
>
>      Uuugghhh... I hope that doesn't mean strict 9 to 5 hours, wearing
> suits and ties, and running off to the boardroom for meetings all day
> long.  :(  Could be become a "collective" instead?  :)

Heh, I work for a corp and the only time you see someone in a suite is when
they are going somewhere else to a meeting.  I'm here at my desk in worn jeans
and an Auspex t-shirt as I type to you.  As long as you give a good face over
the phone your customers don't care what you look like in the real world.

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 01/14/97 10:04:33