Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:37:50 +0800
From:      Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
To:        Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache mod_ ports

Frontpage and and mod_ssl need to patch apache itself. This means they
2 can't be treated as any www/mod_*. You can install www/apache13-fp OR
www/apache13-modssl instead of www/apache13, and feel happy to use other
www/mod_*.

Apache-SSL will install a new httpsd. Personally I will install it
into a different ${PREFIX} and run both httpd and httpsd.

--
pub  1024D/F8D2B472 2000-08-05 Clive Lin <clive@CirX.ORG>
     Key fingerprint = 7F9D 57A8 55C7 AA18 49B5  3820 570B 27F6 F8D2 B472