Date:      Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:47:34 -0800
From:      Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: user setup question

I did something like this using a pam module which looked at the tty that=20
the user was coming in on and decided whether or not to authorize the=20
login. In my case I was also interested in not allowing users to login from=
=20
the Internet but still be allowed to login from the internal network.

Try a man -k pam and follow the pages ...

--Chuck