Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:42:12 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kirk's soft-update integration..

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems like a "GPL or pay" type of license. If
you look at it with detail: it's even less restricted than GPL because
you can actually hide the code and do whatever you want with it if you
pay the correct price.
I think this should even be in the generic boot floppy, the problem
would be isolating the "special licensed" files, similarly to what is
done with GNU code.
Did I read something wrong here?

	Pedro.