Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:21:59 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   using natd to proxy through a jail ... ?

Looking at the man page, I'm wondering if its possible to use natd to
proxy port X coming into a jail to an IP:port that is sitting behind that
jail ...

For instance, I have two machines ... one holds the jail, the other holds
a database server ... jail is accessible from the 'Net, but the database
server is only accessible to the jail, so I want to proxy a connection
*through* the jail to the database itself ...

Would this work?

Thanks ...