Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:36:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Monitor shadows?

I've seen this when going through an A/B switch, and also on cheaper
monitors where they haven't fully sheilded the cable enough.  The
shadowing is usually indicative of something low quality in the path
between your card and your monitor.  My monitor actually looks a bit
better if I fully screw in the cable to the card...

Charles