Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 1995 20:49:21 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.Freenix.FR>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sig 11

It seems that David Greenman said:
> >pid 123: sed: uid 8: exited on signal 11
> >pid 126: sed: uid 8: exited on signal 11

>    I brought in the sed SCO  compatibilty changes from -current, and this
> may be related. If this is the case, I will back out the changes (I don't
> have any time to troubleshoot the problem).

I don't think it is related to this. My last major recompilation was Sep. 3
and sed didn't  show the problem when rebooting  (it was at ctm#1071  dated
19950903140001). I've  waited after seeing all  the problem with sig 10 and
11 in -current before upgrading.

>    Let us know if you see any other programs dieing this way. Thanks.

Not yet. I'll reboot and see if it persists.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
 FreeBSD keltia.Freenix.FR 2.2-CURRENT #0: Sat Sep  9 17:49:09 MET DST 1995