Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:48:49 +0430
From:      Somayeh Kdarami <somayeh@irbug.org>
To:        "  freebsd-translators@freebsd.org" <freebsd-translators@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Introduction

Name: Somayeh Karami
Location: Teheran, Iran
Login: somayeh@irbug.org
Language: Farsi/Persian
Profession or student status: Programmer ,Project Manager
About: FreeBSD enthusiastic and a member of IRBUG

Note: I am a Software programmer and project manager, recently I=E2=80=99ve=
 joined IRBUG and I am trying  to learn FreeBSD and also gain a better unde=
rstanding of the inner working of an OS. IRBUG aims to translate the Handbo=
oks and also documents and website of FreeBSD to Farsi/Persian. As a member=
 of the team I like to contribute to the translations.
We want to use Weblate for translation, So it would be very helpful if ther=
e is anything I should know before submitting a diff.
Best Regards
Somayeh Karami

Sent from Mail for Windows 10