Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 1995 22:49:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      SNSUMNER%FLC@VAXF.Colorado.EDU
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Multi-Boot with FreeBSD

I've got the following setup:
	C-drive 300meg HD 	MS-DOS v6.22 (FAT) and WFWGow
	D-drive 80meg HD	OS/2 v3.0 (HPFS)
	?-drive 300meg HD	FreeBSD (UNIX)
	?-drive 2meg 		OS/2 Boot Manager
The OS/2 Boot
The OS/2 Boot Manager allows me to boot to MS-DOS, OS/2 and FreeBSD, but when
I installed FreeBSD it added it text-base multi-boot system. So if I boot from
OS/2 it take me into the OS/2 Boot Manager. I wish to only use the OS/2 Boot
Manager. What procedure must I do when installing FreeBSD to do this? Also
when installing FreeBSD you can mount the MS-DOS (FAT) partition to /dos is
there a way to mount my OS/2 (HPFS) as /os2? Thanks in advance for you help!

Scott Sumner, (