Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:40:03 -0700
From:      Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Setiathome on Alpha?

Hi, I recently acquired a secondhand AlphaStation 255. I have some other
questions, but I thought I'd start off with a relatively (maybe) simple
one...can I get setiathome on FreeBSD/alpha? I tried doing make install in
/usr/ports/astro/setiathome, and it says it's for i386 only. So I was
wondering if there is another way, or another port or something. I tried to
install linux-base package from /stand/sysinstall, and it returned a -1
after some amount of time. Does Linux compatibility work for Alpha?

Cheers,

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc@attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome