Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:55:20 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   !!!URGENT DNS PROBLEM!!!

I am using 3.1R as my primary dns server and I have a bizarre problem
here!!!
some of my domains are not working! for ex. fatih.net and voltelektrik.com
my old domains are working (I believe that these were working too I just
do not know when they started to not to work)
I have many domains for ex. orucoglu.com and ispro.net and they are
working just fine!
my name servers are 195.174.18.1 and 195.174.18.2

what should I do???
this is very urgent situation...
if you know any other mailing list please let me know

sorry for sending this email to 2 mailing lists at the same time.

Evren