Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:23:31 -0400
From:      "Jeffrey M. Reed" <jmr71769@earthlink.net>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>, jjohnson@au.yahoo-inc.com
Cc:        jmr71769@earthlink.net, hal@vailsys.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone see todays Wall Street Journal article: Microsoft Using Free Software (or something to that effect)

stop being bastards. heh. i don't give a rat's ass about
any of this. it just makes me mad/laugh that people are
dumb enough to buy into that .net/hotmail/subscription
based bullshit and other stuff. if you use it, i really
don't care. in fact, M$ has been swell about helping the
economy and all that shit...helping people get jobs. i just
can't stand the fact that while 2K is decent, 'Me' is a
piece of crap and they sell it to these poor stupid
AOL/email people (hey, what the hell...i used to be one)
and they slap the all-american M$ label on it and...ARGH!

i'm not making any points here so screw it.

go program something already.

:)

besides, a devil is much more macho than a gay little
pastel colored window or something dumb called
'Me'...fucking marketing geniouses.

>:\

and, i have nothing against gay people either...as long as
they're not playing loud GAY music that i can hear.
hehehhehehhe.

--

+-----
+  Jeffrey M. Reed