Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:10:35 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dirkx@webweaving.org
Cc:        tony@valemount.com, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650 At OfficeMax

In message: <Pine.BSO.4.21.0207212009290.28187-100000@router.ispra.webweaving.org>
            Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org> writes:
:
: On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Tony Toole wrote:
:
: > The DWL-650 I just purchased week or so ago for testing is Prism 2.5 based
: > (1.3.4 f/w), and is 3.3v.  Works well under FreeBSD's wi driver.
:
: Frys in sunnyvale has 3 in stock - same number on the box, different boxes
: and the picture on the box does not match what is in side.
:
: The boards are rev. A, Rev. B and Rev A.2. All are 3.3 volt board (it is
: easy to compare the circuits) Rev. B has some extra coils/capacitors on
: the power supply bear the socket. Rev. A.2 has the 5 volt notch - the
: other have the 3.3v notch pattern.

Interesting.  The D-Link that I purchased today had H/W: J3 F/W
1.3.5.  Definitely a 5.0V card.  This bums me out since I bought it to
have another 3.3V card to test against. :-)

Warner