Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 19:41:53 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, bde@zeta.org.au, config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Startup userconfig parsing

Jordan K. Hubbard stands accused of saying:
> > Is OB anything that we _could_ use?  Or is it moneyware and generally Bad?
>
> It's moneyware - Mitch's new company sells ports of it.

Booger.  Aigh!  I know what we could use, and you will all kill me for it.

Chipmunk Basic.

It's disgusting, but it's compact, easy to learn, and free!

(Now, where's that cyclone shelter gone?)

Seriously; I'm stuffed if I can find a "right" script interpreter, and
without it, or some reasonable facsimile thereof, the whole idea falls
over.  I don't really fancy "rolling my own", and while cforth looks
pretty neat, I've realised that anything I used to know about forth
has leaked right out 8(