Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:54:33 -0700 (MST)
From:      "David G. Andersen" <dga@pobox.com>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hacked?

For crying out loud, how many times does he have to say that it was NOT a
basic FreeBSD vulnerability, but something specific to www.freebsd.org?

(e.g. open mouth, insert brain, and figure that it was probably a
vulnerability in either a search, registration, or pr-related script).

  -Dave

--
work: dga@lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga@pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/