Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:04:01 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        Steve Gegerson <webmaster@charisma.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions about web-based email

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Steve Gegerson wrote:

> Do you know of any FREE or low cost purchase web-based email programs
> available on the internet that will run on BSD UNIX? I have only found ones
> run on Linux.

For what it's worth, if it runs on Linux, it'll probably run on FreeBSD
under Linux emulation. If you have the source code to any of these free
packages, you can probably port it to compile natively in FreeBSD, or ask
someone else here (like me) to work on the port.

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji