Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:41:25 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        Eric Kozowski <eric@haydenisland.verio.net>, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: bt848 w/ 3.3

> FWIW, other folks on the multimedia list have had PCI bt848s working fine
> with AGP video cards for a year or so, so it's likely that this is related
> to your specific hardware or configuration.

I have two boxes over here with agp video cards and I don't have a
problem with my bt848 cards -- I mean video capture from the bt848
cards works. I do have a problem with the Voodoo 3 on XFree86 4.0
not implementing DGA properly so fxtv's DGA mode does not work.

	Enjoy

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com